Get the facts about facelift, including the visible signs of aging that different types of procedures can address.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Percy H Mcdonald has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Swallowing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Deviated Septum
- Facial Trauma
- Smell Disorders
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Mcdonald is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cleveland Clinic Health System
Dr. Percy H Mcdonald accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPercy H Mcdonald Md, 1107 Stone St Ste 4, Port Huron, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Percy H Mcdonald in this video.
Dr. Percy H Mcdonald is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Huron, MI.