Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Perico N Arcedo III
Dr. Perico N Arcedo III, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Raleigh, NC, with another office in Durham, NC. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Arcedo is affiliated with Granville Medical Center and Person Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Perico N Arcedo III has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Surgery Recovery
- Nerve Damage
Showing 5 of 6
I recently had an appointment with Dr. Arcedo after reading reviews I didn't know what to think. I found him professional, caring, and very knowledgeable. He spent alot of time and was very thorough at my visit. He was actually the only doctor I have seen in a year that did not turn his back on me. I know now the reviews I have read we're (Im assuming) looking for drugs. I've been to a pain clinic and chose not to go with just the type of patients that were there. Fine in the parking lot and under extreme pain in the office. If you want to get better and have options explained he is right for you. If you are a drug user he will know. In fact, I think all of the doctors know. You can tell just sitting in the waiting room. Very smart doctor. I'm lucky to have found someone that will actually treat my difficult conditions. If you read this just know you have changed one persons life. Thank you so much.
Dr. Arcedo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Perico N Arcedo III accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Perico N Arcedo III in this video.
Dr. Perico N Arcedo III is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.