Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Perla M Park
Dr. Perla M Park, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Panorama City, CA, with other offices in Sun Valley, CA and Santa Maria, CA . She has 43 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Park is affiliated with Northridge Hospital Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Perla M Park has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Perla M Park has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Perla M Park has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Perla M Park is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
Worst OB Doctor!!! This is my first pregnancy and I went into this appointment excited to know how my baby was doing. She was so rude! In a rush throughout the whole appointment. As soon as she walked in she sat in front of the computer had her assistant examine me and did not give us eye contact at all! She is so unprofessional!! As the assistant was listening to my baby's heart beat they were talking numbers to one another never informed me if my baby's heart beat was normal or anything. She walked out and walked back in and said "if you have any questions please let me know so we don't have to be walking in and out" Didn't even give me a chance to ask questions! Everything was so rushed!! If I did ask a question she didn't give me a clear answer my husband asked her what to look forward to and she just blurted out in medical terms what to look forward to. I did walk in with a little bit of high blood pressure so before I left she had one of the nurses check my BP again. She didn't inform me if I was back to normal just told me to leave and make my next appointment. I asked the nurse in the front desk to find out if my blood pressure was back to normal and she kindly did. I made sure she wasn't the doctor I see the next appt! I never want to get treated by her again seriously worst experience ever! A Doctor should never treat their patients the way she does!! I honestly don't know how she's still a dr treating patients.
Dr perla park my Daughter fi Dr perla park..my daughter first visit and last visit she had a terrible experience.with Dr park very rude No customer experience and very bad matters if i was her i should start to looking for a different career because she definitely doesn't belong in the medical field. Good luck to those people she has to see .
I had a visit with Dr. Park back in November. She was discourteous and rude throughout examination. I told her that I wanted to try a new birth control and asked if she could call in my old one if I didn't like the new one. She said that would be fine. Low and behold I hate the new birth control. After trying to contact her for a week and a half she finally tells me I'm "due for an annual" four full months before I'm due and she refuses to call in my birth control. I suffer from ovarian cysts and birth control helps keep them from forming. I have only had one in the 6 years I've been on birth control and their huge delay has put me at risk of developing more. I'm so upset with the unprofessional conduct of not only Dr. Park but her whole staff. I will NOT be back
Dr. Park is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Kern Medical Center
Dr. Perla M Park accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Perla M Park is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Panorama City, CA.