Dr. Perlita Naco Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Perlita Naco?

Posted on June 29th, 2010

Dr. Naco was my pediatrician and now she is my daughter's. She is an excellent doctor who really cares about her patients. The office staff is efficient and courteous and someone always answers the phone. I have never had any trouble getting an immediate appointment if needed. When my daughter was hospitalized, Dr. Naco checked in on her every day until she was better. I wouldn't trade doctors for the world!

Amazing Doctor

Posted on April 12th, 2010

I have been seeing this doctor since I was born and now I am taking my daughter to see her. Dr. Naco is very caring and knows how to treat her patients. I like how she doesn't always give out perscriptions she is more "Old School". The staff is amazing as well. I highly recommend her.

Posted on September 9th, 2015