Dr. Perminder Bhatia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Perminder Bhatia?

Caring Doctor

Posted on February 21st, 2017

I have beeing seeing Dr Bhatia for over a year for chronic back pain. He has always taken the time to talk with me and explain what he is doing and why he is changing my medications. It's rare I have to wait more than 15 minutes in the office to see him. I have never asked me to see his PA, David, but I did see David once as Dr. Bhatia was busy. Do NOT go see David unless you want to be treated like a child and a druggie. He contradicted what Dr. Bhatia prescribed for me and told me "you don't need to take that many." I then spoke to Dr. Bhatia about it and he said not to worry, he would take care of it. Dr. Bhatia is very busy, but he has always taken the time I need with him. Just make sure you research the medications you are taking and the interactions with other medications. I found 3 medications he prescribed that have Severe Interactions and should not be taken together. Dr. Bhatia wil always listen to you and make thing right. His nurse, Mary, is wonderful.

Thank you!

Posted on December 21st, 2013

Dr. Bhatia has been a wonderful solution to my Parkinson's Disease. I have coped with PD symptoms for 8 years. Since changing to Dr. Bhatia about 2 years ago, he has adjusted my medications downward in both quantity and costs, and I am essentially symptom-free for the first time in those 8 years! I am elated.

Posted on May 16th, 2012

Dr Bhatia is a wonderful physician. His bedside manner is excellent. He truly cares for his patients. He takes the time to listen to them and helps them to understand their diagnosis and what to expect in the future.His office staff are also very caring of our needs. I would highly recommend him.

Excellent Doctor!!!

Posted on December 24th, 2011

Wonderful Doctor! Wouldn't go to anyone else! He keeps me walking with my MS.

Posted on December 13th, 2011

My experience with Dr. Bhatia was good from the moment I made my first appointment. His office staff is very friendly and efficient and was extremely helpful in getting our insurance to cover the prescribed medication even though it was not on our formulary. I was having small seizures affecting my ability to speak. He ran a couple of tests including an MRI and then decided the best course of action was to start on a low dose of a medication twice a day. From the first day of taking the medication I have had no further seizures. The doctor is caring and seems to be good at diagnosis.

nancy

Posted on December 17th, 2010

very good office staff. very less waiting time as compared to other physiciansvery good patient care and he spent sufficient time to listen my problems. very good treatment . feeling really good. i recommened him to all who have any back pain or headache problem

BAD DOCTOR

Posted on November 26th, 2010

I was seen by Dr. Bhatia for a nerve study and EMG. I had found out that he did it all wrong. Because of his study I was sent for unnecessary surgery of my wrist. I found that I didn't have carpal tunnel syndrome. Another physician found that my symptoms in my hands were from my neck. He called it cervical radiculopathy.Dr. Bhatia is practicing butcher medicine. He is just concerned about getting you in and out so he can make the most money. It is very sad that he has chosen to ruin people's lives by not practicing good medicine. Remember..."First do no harm," doctor.

Best Neurologist in town

Posted on March 15th, 2010

He is great, I had wonderful experience with him when I took my son to his office.

poor patient service

Posted on August 5th, 2009

i have been a patient for over 5 years and i do not plan to go back. i have had the same probles with my back and the right side goes numb and yet he remains me on the same medication,nothing has changed at this rate will be in a wheel chair, he only wants to do expensive tests, does not do the follow up, and does not give any hope to his patients, only wants his patients to see nurse practione, my insurance pays for me to see md not nurse practioner

Posted on July 13th, 2017