Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Perniya Masood has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 14
Dr.Masood is very compassionate and caring to my children. She treats the kids as if they were her own and thoroughly listens to symptoms. She asks a lot of questions and you can tell she is very dedicated to her job. My children look forward to coming to her office just to see her. Overall, Dr. Masood connects with her patients and does everything possible to help your child. She gives lots of attention and spends a lot of time with her patients. Love Love Love Dr. Masood. I recommend her to everyone.
Dr. Masood likes drugs. I think her heart is in the right place when it comes to genuinely caring about her patients, but it is VERY obvious that she got her training from the pharmaceutical companies. If you are a vaccine-loving, formula-feeding, antibiotics lover...you'll love her! But if you want to breastfeed--get your info from anyone BUT her. She really doesn't understand how it works. And if you want to refuse any vaccines (even flu) you will be threatened with removal from the practice. She'll "allow" you to delay vaccines, but only if you get one every two weeks. And even still, you'll get a lecture about how "dangerous" a delayed schedule is, and then she'll make you sign this ridiculous waiver if you don't get vaccinated at your appointment. Whatever.
She is a drug pusher for the evil drug corporations and does not acknowledge the fact that there is alternative methods of healing. She will not see your children if not vaccinated and only spends a few minutes with the patient not even identifying the problem or illness. She wants to treat the symptoms without diagnoses. I wouldn't use her again and I am looking for a doctor with our best interests in mind and not just their financial needs.
University Of Chicago Medicine
Dr. Perniya Masood accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrsolya Kiraly Md, 505 N Brand Blvd Ste 900, Glendale, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Perniya Masood in this video.
Dr. Perniya Masood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, CA.