Dr. Perri L Wittgrove Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Perri L Wittgrove?

I've been in San Diego for 7 years and this is the first healthcare provider I felt actually cares. I wasn't treated like just another number. The office was friendly, caring and made me feel welcomed and relaxed.

Dr. Wittgrove and her staff are amazing! I am so glad I found this office. All details about my diagnosis we explained in great detail and all my questions were answered. I did not feel rushed at all! The whole office went out of their way to help me with my very complicated diagnosis!

Do not choose this Ob

Does not provide any information regarding my diagnosis. Dismissed my request for a birthplan. Minimizes every situation I endure. Does not provide support

Dr. Wittgrove's staff was very friendly. I felt very confident in Dr. Wittgrove's care, she gave a very good first impression.

I felt comfortable with Dr. Wittgrove immediately; I have now seen her several times and am pleased that she takes my concerns seriously, takes time to explain things, and is caring and reassuring. I would highly recommend her.

This was the best doctor visit I have ever had in my hole 23yrs of age. Thanks again, see you soon. I would definately recommend this physician to friends and family.

I was very impressed with Dr. Wittgrove. She is a lovely,caring doctor. I was immediately very comfortable with her. All I can say is that I am very happy to have discovered this office and doctor.

Such a pleasant experience. Dr. Wittgrove is so great! I am reassured about my health when in her care.

Dr. Wittgrove has been more caring and personal in my 1st visit than any other OBGYN I've ever been to. I'll be scheduling appointments for my teenage daughters and giving recommendations to all my friends .

Saved My Life!

Dr. Wittgrove is the BEST OB/GYN! She doesn't fool around with your health-she listens and uses her expertise to fix what is wrong. After performing a uterine oblation, labs came back finding CANCER. Dr. Wittgrove not only gave me the news in a personal and professional manner- but got on the phone at that very moment to make an appointment with a top oncologist. She assisted in the full hysterectomy (along with the oncologist). Her no-nonsense style is just what I needed to fight cancer and WIN! Thank you Dr. Wittgrove!