- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Perry W Alexion has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Perry W Alexion has the following 9 expertise
- Deviated Septum
- Hearing Loss
- Facial Trauma
- Swallowing Disorders
- Smell Disorders
- Chronic Sinusitis
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
28 Years Experience
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Perry W Alexion Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Perry W Alexion
Dr. Alexion graduated from the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in 1991. Dr. Alexion works in Greenbelt, MD and specializes in Head and Neck Surgery and Otolaryngology. Dr. Alexion is affiliated with Laurel Regional Hospital and Prince George's Hospital Center.