Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Perry N Funk has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Perry N Funk has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 19
Just to try and prove a point this guy let me sit in extreme pain for 6 months with a infected gallbladder, a torn rotator cuff, and a bad food allergie. One visit with a doctor who tries found all this stuff, thank you doctor Funk for ignor me and letting me suffer cause you didn't want to work and or even check my symptons.
29 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsOxford Internal Medicine, 12 W Church St, Oxford, OH
Dr. Perry N Funk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oxford, OH.