Dr. Perry M Herman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Perry M Herman?

Great practical guidance and very patient

After seeing various other pain management professionals, Dr. Herman partnered with me in examining all the factors contributing to my pain as well as my long history. He spent as much time as I felt I needed, and crafted an exercise routine customized to addressing my pain sources. We were of like mind in believing that working hard at targeted muscle strengthening, even on my own, would bring relief more than invasive procedures which hadn't worked. I felt confident that he knew the details of my specific case, and he really provided the guidance I needed until I was stable and got my life back.

Engineer

Excellent doctor

Knowledgeable

I found Dr. Herman to be caring and knowledgeable with regard to your problem. I have seen him tackle my problem from a very different side than other doctors have. He takes the time to think it thru .

Good Pain Managment Physician

Dr. Herman took time with me to understand my condition. He seems to have a really good understanding of what was causing my pain. He is a very responsive and caring doctor who listened to what I have to say. His approach to solving my pain was very individualized and unique. I highly recommend him.

Nice guy, but seems he's just in for the moneyNot really concerned about how you feel,Ask him to call you, good luck!His staff will call you , but he sure won't Hope it's not serious , that's sad if you have a real Concern about something you forgot to ask at Your office visit.

Never returns phone messages. Office staff calls and indicates the doctor will call you? Never does? He takes notes on a computer but doesn't remember tests he did?