Dr. Perry A Maloff Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Perry A Maloff?

Excellent

Excellent Dr, and I have been to a few. He is the best.

THE BEST

I have seen Dr. Maloff and his staff for the last 17 years, he has always been professional and to the point. He will always tell you the way it is, he is a no fuss Doctor, no sugar added. My fear is when he Retires.If you want an HONEST Dr. he's your man, if you truly want help and get better, he's your man. Dr. Maloff will not lie for you, blow smoke up your butt,or give you medicine you don't need, but when you are in need, HE IS THERE!. I would never give this Doctor up.

Dr. Maloff, Linda at the front desk and the entire staff have been phenominal in my personal experience with there outstanding care and service I have received from them for the past 20 years. Dr. Maloff has helped me in so many ways through the trials and tribulations that life has thrown into my court of LIFE. Dr. Perry Arlen Maloff is a gifted Physician and has believed in me when I was unable to believe in myself...I am so grateful that I was personally referred to Dr. Maloff by my very own Father John C. Ellena, Attorney at Law ( Retired 2008 ) My Father had done business with Dr. Maloff and discovered what a brilliant Physician and caring gentleman he IS. My Father led me to the services of Dr. Maloff and I have been treated with the utmost respect and been very well taken care of ever since. I strongly recommend Dr. Perry Arlen Maloff to anyone who is seeking his services...he is a most valuable attribute to the Mental Health Profession and I'm a " LUCKY DUCK " of a girl to have found him.

Never been to any counselling before seeing him and it was a horrible experience! I asked questions because I did not understand what he was asking because I was having problems with my ear and he said I was being hostile! Never have been treated this way in my life, he got in my face while I begged for help, not someone who really cares for the patient! If you have to see him proceed with extreme caution! He scared me and I was already there for depression and am now scared to seek help!

Need help? This is the right place.

I am a current patient of Dr. Maloff, I highly recommend him to people with a real problem that want to get better. He is serious about mental health, and cares deeply about my quality of life. Also, Gail Maloff is very knowledgable and will work closely with you and Dr. Maloff to improve your life. It takes time to get better, and they will stick with you. Don't expect any hand holding, but do expect solutions if you are willing to own your problems!

He is a doctor, but he came into the medical exam wearing a tight fitting bright red sweater with nothing on underneath. His report was made-up scenarios and lies to support his assessment and far from unbiased and professional medical reporting. He deserves to have his medical license revoked and put in solitary confinement with a mirror- the narcissist money grubbing freak. It is sick that the state of CA continues to uses him for workers compensation reports. He is the sick one and all he did was create more injury and harm.

Mr.

I could not believe this idiot has a license to practice Psychiatry . I should report him to the medical board. And if you had similar experience, you should report him too. He is unprofessional with bad manners. He should get help from another Physiatrist to discover his mental problems. I would not recommend this freak to anybody.

completely inaccurate report!!!

I saw this idiot for an IME (Independent Medical Exam). I didnt feel good when i left his office but remained optimistic until i received his report. He is a liar!!! The report was full of statements he claimed i made but didnt. It was so upsetting when i read it. He even had the balls to say that i said my dad was a racist and even said my mom was Hispanic when in fact she is not!!!! He further stated i did not know what city my dad worked for. Ridiculous cuz i am in my forties....ive always known where he worked. I wouldnt go to this buffoon ever again. Completely inappropriate and belittled me about some things in my life. STAY FAR AWAY from this liar!!!!

Free with the benzodiazepine

Work Comp Case

Dr. Perry Maloff is down right rude , horriable cunning man I would never recommend this Dr. To anybody I felt this was a setup for failure with workers comp.. This man likes to yell and be little you to make you feel your wrong of what your feeling.. To much power trip...he doesn't deserved yo be respected as a doctor... Horriable experience instead of helping me to calm my nerves and help me over come my anxiety attacks you've made me feel worst!!!

The worst Dr. That i have ever met.

I am on a workman comp case and had to see this strange man. Right from the start of the interview he stared accusing me having a problem with drinking, i drink maybe 6 bears in a month. And no he kept on saying tons of other accusation to me, yelled at me for not answering a few questions that i did not have a answer to. This guy is a hired gun for the insurance co. and im sure they love him. The second time i went to his office with my son so to have a witness. Again right from the begging he yelled at me i laughed at his stupid comments and told him that he needs the help not me. I hope no one else has to go threw what i and a lot of other people had to go threw with this horrific man.

Bad experience..