Get the facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms, common allergens, and doctors who treat the condition.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Perry M Santos has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Deviated Septum
- Facial Trauma
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Loss
- Seizure Disorders
- Smell Disorders
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Swallowing Disorders
- Voice Disorders
38 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
University Of Washington Medical Center
Dr. Perry M Santos accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDigestive Disease Specialists, 3435 NW 56th St Ste 412, Oklahoma City, OK
Dr. Perry M Santos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.