Dr. Perry M Santos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Perry M Santos?

Dr. Santos seems to be dead set on performing surgeries. Last time I had an appointment it took 1.5 hours to be seen. While I was waiting to be seen the staff brought another patient who checked in after me back to an examining room. Dr. Santos saw (and released) that patient first. I had to remind him why I was there.

Great Diagnostician

Dr. Santos diagnosed a problem which several other doctors had failed to determine. His office staff is efficient and he is intelligent and compassionate. I wouldn't look any further.

I do not trust him.

My ear was itching. Without any testing of any kind, Dr. Santos said I might have Cancer! He sent me home with an Rx for Lortab, because he wanted me to schedule a biopsy, later. I immediately got a second opinion! From a CT Scan, it showed I did NOT have Cancer. I do NOT recommend him to ANYONE!

Dr. Santos is awesome!!

Dr. Santos defines the level that one would want as a professional medical doctor. I have a very difficult medical condition but he is not only a great doctor but he is a spiritual person who believes in excellence and trys to do everything to help his patients.

Dr. Santos is the best! He was my second opinion and I felt very comfortable with him, he answered all my questions without making me feel stupid, or trying to make me feel he was so much smarter than me that I shouldn't even have questions. Surgery went great, bedside manner fabulous, you couldn't ask for a better experienced, caring doctor who will explain things step by step along the way.