Dr. Perry R Segal Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Perry R Segal?

Straight-forward, interested & professional

I was a patient of Dr. Segal's for a number of years. I found him to be straight-forward in listening to my issues and concerns. He is NOT a "therapist" but a psychiatrist & MD. He identified and confirmed a diagnosis and had a ready and appropriate treatment plan which he followed. He monitored my progress, offered insight into way to cope with my issues and saw me through some rather severe stress and depression issues. I seldom had to wait for the client ahead of my appointment time to conclude. I never felt rushed or that Dr. Segal was not interested nor spending time with me. His diagnosis was spot on. I would highly recommend him.

This doctor is unprofessional. His office is a pig pen. He is unorganized and all he did was talk about himself and his family. He did not seem the least bit interested in hearing about my issues or discussing a treatment plan.

BEWARE!!!!

Beware!!!!!DON'T GO TO THIS GUY! He is the epitome of unprofessional. Was late to my appointment (it was supposed to be at 1pm & he came back from lunch at 1:15). He was eating during our appointment. His office looked like an episode of hoarders. He kept telling me long stories about his life and making snide comments about my life choices.

A good psychiatrist

I've been with Dr. Segal for years. I have found him to be very competent and knowledgeable in psychiatry and in medications. I like him.