Dr. Perry L Swann Is this you?

1.9

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Perry L Swann?

Very little concern for patient

The low rating others have given is justified. He was very rough and showed little concern for the young patient. Minimal explanation was given and insensitive comments were made. We would never willingly be seen by him again.

Unnecessary Rudeness and roughness

I should've asked to be seen by someone else based on the first impression thathe'd given. I already had a diagnosis because I had the same issue before, but my last experience was much better (with a different doctor of course). His rudeness made me feel as if I'd done something wrong. He was unnecessarily rough and made several snappy remarks as he caused more pain. I'm still praying for him. Maybe he had a bad day at work, but it's not fair to the patients who aren't aware.

Dr. Perry L Swann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntsville, AL.