Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pervaiz Channah has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Pervaiz Channah has the following 10 expertise
- Cholesterol Management
- Sleep Disorders
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Weight Loss
Dr. Pervaiz Channah has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 10
my mother is 84 years old. She has been in great health for many years even with hip surgeries broken arms and heart surgery. She is positive and busy. Two weeks ago I tool an ailing woman into the office that could not put one foot in front of the other. She rested her head on her chest the entire visit. When doctor entered the room, he just started talking about a blood transfusion that we thought she might need. He never spoke directly to her and never asked her how she was feeling. All comments were short abrupt and rude. I was in tears when I left the office. I felt so bad for my mom. We are finding a new doctor. Mother has been active for many years. When the office staff called to tell us she would not be getting any better, that her back was a permanent injury and that she had to use a walker for the rest of her life, it was as if she was telling us about a dinner menu, rather than sharing with us what would be a life changing event. I am humiliated and sad that I didn't see this in the doctor and his associates earlier. I would never subject my mother to this type of treatment.
In my opinion, this doctor is one of the worst physicians in the industry. He is not an advocate for his patients, is not concerned with their overall well-being and care. He is limited on his understanding of medical conditions and how best to treat them and does not listen to the advice of experts in the field. He doesn't even call the patient when they may cancer and need additional testing. He has the nurse leave a message on their answering machine. I would not recommend any person be under this man's care.
Dr. Channah is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
University Of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPervaiz Channah Md, 40690 California Oaks Rd Ste B, Murrieta, CA
Dr. Pervaiz Channah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Murrieta, CA.