Dr. Pervaiz Channah Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Pervaiz Channah?

my mother is 84 years old. She has been in great health for many years even with hip surgeries broken arms and heart surgery. She is positive and busy. Two weeks ago I tool an ailing woman into the office that could not put one foot in front of the other. She rested her head on her chest the entire visit. When doctor entered the room, he just started talking about a blood transfusion that we thought she might need. He never spoke directly to her and never asked her how she was feeling. All comments were short abrupt and rude. I was in tears when I left the office. I felt so bad for my mom. We are finding a new doctor. Mother has been active for many years. When the office staff called to tell us she would not be getting any better, that her back was a permanent injury and that she had to use a walker for the rest of her life, it was as if she was telling us about a dinner menu, rather than sharing with us what would be a life changing event. I am humiliated and sad that I didn't see this in the doctor and his associates earlier. I would never subject my mother to this type of treatment.

Horrible physician

In my opinion, this doctor is one of the worst physicians in the industry. He is not an advocate for his patients, is not concerned with their overall well-being and care. He is limited on his understanding of medical conditions and how best to treat them and does not listen to the advice of experts in the field. He doesn't even call the patient when they may cancer and need additional testing. He has the nurse leave a message on their answering machine. I would not recommend any person be under this man's care.