Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pervez Yusaf
Dr. Pervez Yusaf, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saginaw, MI. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Yusaf is affiliated with ST MARYS OF MICHIGAN, Covenant Medical Center Cooper and Hills & Dales General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Pervez Yusaf has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Excellent physician and staff. I have been managing frozen shoulders for multiple years through different doctors and physical therapists. He took the problem head on and solved it immediately through shoulder manipulations. I wish I would have seen him sooner. Physical therapy remains a lot of hard work - but my progress is AMAZING. I got my shoulders back and I am very grateful.
Dr. Yusaf is extremely rude, dismissive, and was not at all helpful. My Father in-law went in for a 1 year follow-up on a knee surgery (from a different establishment) that never healed correctly; hoping for suggestions - even open to a corrective surgery if needed. Dr. Yusaf implied that he must not have gone through the prescribed post-op therapy & exercises if it hadn't healed yet. When in fact he championed those tasks for months despite the agonizing pain, and continues to do so. Dr. Yusaf continued on to explain that my father in-law was lucky that it at least hurt less than it had before the surgery, and that the pain would probably never completely dissipate. Saying instead that he should just cope by taking Aleve. At one point during the visit, my father in-law remembered something he wanted to mention before he forgot, and Dr. Yusaf rudely denied him the chance. This visit was incredibly disheartening, and we would not recommend Dr. Yusaf to anyone.
I had two surgeries in the past year. The first one went fine on my knee. Then I had one on my other knee. Still having problems he said he was going to do something and did not do it. My knee still dislocates. He said that was ok. I am still having severe pain. He said to continue withe physical therapy and see you in a month! Very disappointed. I have other health issues going on right now and I am getting a second opinion.
Very dissatisfied. Said was doing one kind of procedure and did a different that didn't work. When we asked why. Well I changed my mind. Had to do 3 surgeries before it worked (rotator cuff) Was in phy. therapy 6 mon 3 times a week. Had frozen shoulder. First surgery said wear sling 1 week, 3rd time said 24/7 for 6 weeks. From extreme to another....
Dr. Yusaf is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Covenant Medical Center Cooper
Hills & Dales General Hospital
St Marys of Michigan
St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
Covenant Medical Center Harrison
44 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1968
Medical College Of Ohio Hospital
Dr. Pervez Yusaf accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPervez Yusaf MD PC, 5275 Colony Dr N, Saginaw, MI
Dr. Pervez Yusaf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saginaw, MI.