Dr. Perwaiz H Rahim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Perwaiz H Rahim?

Not Impressed

Doctor Rahim has very poor bedside manner - poor communicator and does not act as if he likes or cares for women. Wasn't until my husband started coming to office visits that he acted concerned at all. He botched diagnosis as well. His Staff at Winter Haven seem equally unconcerned and unhelpful. Find another pulmonologist even if have to go to Lakeland.

Vice President

Very poor patient relations. Difficult to reach, and very poor patient relations skills. Three visits before even spoke to the doctor. Last visit sat for 2.5 Hrs. and then told he left the building. I had to return for third time to complete the prerequisite for sleep study. Billed twice when first study did not go well. Now being sent to collections for what I believe should not have been billed do to poor patient services. I would not recommend this doctor.

not right one.

keep looking elsewhere is my suggestion

Never gotten real relief for my sleep issues. Dont think he is very qualified for narcolepsy issues. Finding a new doctor that is a sleep specialist.

Awesome Dr. Staff was even better best sleep techs ever!!

I leave the office feeling like I wasted my time, and made to feel that I was a bother to even ask a question to the Doctor.

Staff was courteous and friendly. Doctor's nurse was exceptional. The doctor was condescending and unsympathetic to my concerns. I was urged to wait 3-4 months for further testing in spite of a consistent history of cancer in my immediate family. Although he agreed to run the "next" test now, he made a comment about "That is why health care has gone up."

Dr Rahim is arrogant and heartless. He does not explain things and has no manners what-so-ever. He also lacks in correcting medical problems, which is what he is getting paid to do. I will switch doctor's because my health is in danger just by seeing him.

Hospital

I was recently admitted to the hospital and they assigned Dr.Rahim I felt He is cold and talked down to me and did not listen and talking to others I found out it is his culture to treat women this way. I want to say no way am I going to be treated that way when iam sick and have never had anyone take my dignity away I did not let him I changed doctors. I felt like he treate me like a child and wold not give me information on my conditon. I do not recommend this doctor to anyone expecially WOMEN!