Dr. Petar Vukasin Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Petar Vukasin?

Posted on June 22nd, 2016

Didn't give me a chance to talk about my symptoms. Just told me that everyone had the intestinal flu and in all probability I had it to. I went to another doctor who said that I did not have the flu. He misdiagnosed me and I cancelled my colonoscopy with hi. He was very brusque and bordered on being rude and just a miserable person.

Posted on April 18th, 2016

Dr cared for my Father. Cancer. He was amazing! Kind, patient, excellent surgeon, and treated my Father with respect. He made sure to check in on him in the hospital and followed up with my Mom to review his care at home. Love this doctor!

Posted on May 26th, 2015

Rude and unfriendly. Terrible follow up. Staff makes many mistakes and are rude. Some staff are nice though. I wish I had had other options but I did not. He is not a nice person

Posted on April 10th, 2015

He just wants to get u under the knife, get his money, & be done with you!!!! He's horrible! He won't even give u 5 minutes after the surgery. He can care less if u even survive after the surgery much less if the surgery went wrong or if you're dying of pain! Dogs get a better treatment at the veterinarian!!! My life is a living nightmare because of him!!!!

Posted on October 4th, 2013

This Doctor is useless, I went in for an abscess problem and he end cutting me in the wrong place. He does not have any patience, he makes you wait forever and he's always in a hurry, he does not let you talk and his always talking over you. I told him that the pain was still there and that he had cut me in the wrong place but his answer was there's nothing else I can do for you and if you like you can go see another Doctor which I decided to do. Office staff was average in service but he was totally unprofessional.

Doctor visit

Posted on January 24th, 2013

He is my second best doctor out of 6 others. Friendly, spend more then enough time with me. Really tries to help. Very professional and honest. Office staff is also very friendly and professional. I noticed that this office has one of the best doctors.

Doctor is in a hurry and staff doesn't care

Posted on September 10th, 2011

I took my mom this doctor for an appointment and I was livid with the way the staff just doesn't care about patients. The doctor is always in a hurry, just says his diagnosis and doesn't let the patient ask any questions, just pushes along on to the next patient.

Posted on March 17th, 2009

This doctor is great. The office staff is very POOR!

Posted on October 20th, 2017