Dr. Pete Coury Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pete Coury?

THIS RATING IS FOR HIS PA - HALEY, NOT DR. COURY

Posted on August 2nd, 2017

Dr. Coury's PA fails to schedule future appointments for patients she has been assigned. And rarely return calls on a timely basis.

Very efficient

Posted on March 1st, 2017

Great healer

Posted on August 20th, 2016

I have been going to Dr Coury's office for 13 years. I have never been disappointed with his staff, his associates nor his manner. I have recommend many patients and have never had a complaint. He is kind, compassionate, has time for you.

Amazing Doctor

Posted on August 1st, 2016

I have been with Dr. Coury for 15 plus years he is very much on the ball most patients with my health problems would be expired by now ,but under his care my life has been so much better. He always looks out for my bottom line . He is very conservative. And definitely has a very calming touch. I am a senior and as you know we caneed be very challenging at times. But he seems to look past that and stays very focused on what ever issue I throw at him . Amazing dose not even cover how awesome he is. Love love love this Dr.

Newer Patient

Posted on May 4th, 2016

Dr. Coury and Dr. Andrews are absolutely fabulous in both offices. Best Doctors in Gilbert / Mesa with out a doubt.

He is the WORST dr!

Posted on April 18th, 2016

He was absolutely horrible! His website states they help with anxiety and depression. I came to him after my regular Drs doors closed. He took me off my meds I had been stable on because 30 is to "young" to be on so many meds. In the end he put my health in jeopardy and didn't seem to care. It seems unless your an elderly he won't treat you. He raised his voice at me while I was speaking in frustration over my anxiety not being stablized. I ended up walking out with tears in my eyes. He was horrible! If he is not comfortable treating 30 yr old patients for mental health issues maybe he should remove those services off of his website as well as putting on a age limit of who he will and won't help! If I could sue him for discrimination and medical mal practice for putting my health at risk I would in a dang heart beat!

Not happy

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

The newer PA didn't seem to care about my symptoms told her my sinuses hurt an ear hurt she didn't even look to see if any infection just told me to get some over counter medicine an if my face starts hurting to come back.

Posted on January 6th, 2016

Would not recommend. Long wait time and when you do see the Dr. he spends very limited time with you and does not listen to what you are telling him

Posted on May 23rd, 2014

Had to go for an appointment last week after being sick for a couple of weeks. they did lab work, and sent me to have an xray. I liked the office. I picked up a prescription and have been on it and now feel better. I will go back to them.

Posted on May 21st, 2014

I was in the office yesterday for the first time and had a very good experience. the staff was very friendly and dr coury was very plesant and knowledgeable. I didn't feel rushed at all. I was surprised to read the most recent review. My experience was totally different.

The most horrible experiences ever!

Posted on May 19th, 2014

The most horrible experiences ever, this medical practice is really awful! Dr. Pete S. Coury doesn't have time to see his patients. Coury Family Medicine Office Manager, her name is Heather allows her self to yell on their patient at the time when ill people are asking her questions. It's so painful and horrifying, especially being already stressed about health. Medical professionals can not be so discourteous, take their licenses away and close this practice!

Doctor's Response

In the middle of last week, you called for a service in the afternoon, and were seen the next morning. You haven't been seen in a year, we will not write a prescription if you haven't been seen in that long, so you were asked to make an appointment. You came into the office , angry and loud, and attacked the front office girls about Obama-care. You asked them if they were stupid enough to vote for Obama. They are young, single, mothers working hard, trying to provide for their families.It intimidated and scared them. This Monday, you called and again spoke with a front office girl, you became upset and told her that you were going to try and destroy the practice because your pharmacy didn't receive a fax we sent to them, and that you were going to put nasty reviews everywhere online. You said you were not getting off the phone until she put you on hold and called in to your pharmacy. She was so stressed when she was done with your phone call and upset. Then the same girl received a phone call from your pharmacy, where you demanded they call us to try and collect money for your prescriptions to expedite delivery. They said you told them to call our office for this payment. My (Heather’s) first interaction with you was when I called you this Monday, to listen to your complaints; YOU started yelling and wouldn't let me speak. I told you I would not tolerate your behavior in the practice, and you would be terminated for your behavior. You started calling me a "f----ing b," multiple times. I appropriately hung up on you. You were trying to bully office staff, and other patients shouldn't have to be exposed to that behavior. This behavior is not tolerated anywhere, and will not be tolerated in this office. *****This response to patient review was written by Heather

PHD

Posted on December 8th, 2013

He is the most wonderful PCP I have ever met, I have been through many PCPs he is the only one that take time to listen to your needs. Even if I have to drive an hour I will never change him. God bless him