Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Arlie W Hedrick Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 19
Very unprofessional and not interested in listening to his patient. He actually looked me in the eye, and lied to me. Without question, this DO is not interested in morals or ethics. Very frustrating, and I hope to let CRMC know of how this guy operates in the hospital. "Dignity" is of unknown origin with this guy.
Thank you Dr. Hedrick! I wish I had seen you before all the other doctors I went to prior to you. Some were helpful, but they never addressed the cause of my back and leg pain. Perhaps they were too busy to take the time. And some of these doctors only wanted to prescribe pills to deal with the pain. I am glad you are not one of them. I am now virtually free of the pain I suffered so many years. I have been able to go back to work and resume a normal life and the only meds I take are for my allergies!
I highly recommend Dr. Hedrick. He listens and understands. I ha e never met such a kind and compassiionate doctor. He took the time to find out what was causing my pain and found it immediately. So many other doctors did not find the cause, either because they had no clue or just didn't listen to what I was saying. The pain regimen he set up for me worked, and the results came fast. Other doctors just pushed pills without a second thought. Dr. Hedrick has me pain-free, healthy and feeling great.
36 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Arlie W Hedrick Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsChandler Regional Medical Center, 1955 W Frye Rd, Chandler, AZ
Dr. Arlie W Hedrick Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chandler, AZ.