Dr. Peter H Towns Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter H Towns?

I was having a surgical procedure not to long ago and being that this was the first time going under the knife I was extra nervous. From the time I was entered into pre op and done with general procedures with the administrative nurse Dr. Towns came in to introduce himself and asked how I was doing. I told him how nervous I was and he took his time to walk me through the process of everything that he would do and what I should expect. He was available to answer any question before hand as I never saw my operating surgeon until the OR. After the procedure while I was in post operation recovery room. Dr. Towns was kind enough to come by and check on how I was doing and consistently make sure I was taken care of. I wish every doctor was like Dr. Towns.

Very caring and dedicated doctor. Thank you Dr. Towns!!