Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Petek Donmez I has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Petek Donmez I has the following 14 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cholesterol Management
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Smoking Cessation
- Holter monitoring
- Pulmonary Function Test
Dr. Petek Donmez I is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 60
Dr. Donmez is one of the best doctors I ever, EVER, had! Unfortunately, she has the wrong people at the reception, and she's way too busy. The receptionist is an unprofessional snob who pushes patients away! More staff at all levels are needed, including a partner, a nurse practitioner, or a PA to take some of the crazy load off and decrease the excessive wait time. Otherwise she has to limit the number of patients, if she insists to function the same way and with the same number of staff.
I first saw Dr. Donmez when she practiced at another office. I am so glad that I followed her to her new office--she is my favorite doctor. She is so caring, knowledgeable and helpful. Her staff are very helpful and kind as well. When I needed surgery she went above and beyond the call of duty to help me get authorization from my insurer. She is both efficient and upbeat while taking the time to listen to your concerns. I work with a lot of doctors and she is the best.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
St Agnes Healthcare
Dr. Petek Donmez I accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsPetek Donmez I Md, 6224 Montrose Rd, Rockville, MD
Dr. Petek Donmez I is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockville, MD.