Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter A Grant
Dr. Peter A Grant, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Medford, OR, with another office in Mount Shasta, CA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Grant is affiliated with Providence Portland Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter A Grant has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Peter A Grant has the following 14 expertise
- Nerve Damage
- Electromyography (EMG)
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Shoulder Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Lower Back Pain
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Surgery Recovery
Dr. Peter A Grant has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Peter A Grant is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Had my first visit with this doctor today. I was treated nicely by the receptionist, but it went downhill from there. Was shown to a exam room where I was told to wait, which is what I didâ¦for about a half hour! The room was directly next to his office and through the walls, I could hear his rather loud voice talking on the phone to someone about his pool and filter problems. Then another call talking about landscapers up near Costco. Then yet another call (I think it might have been his wife, but am not sure). All told, I waited the half hour. I could have taken notes about his conversations. Then he showed up. Rather curt personality and loud. One course he probably failed in school was the reason a human being comes to see a doctor. They probably are worried about their health. He wasn't. Curt orders on what to do, and what to say, and not say. When finished, he rattled off my condition was serious and should see my Primary soon. He told me see the receptionist before leaving. He exited the room leaving me feeling like piece of junk lying next to the road. All in all, I picture this "doctor" sitting at a hockey game screaming his lungs out when a fight breaks out.
Dr. Grant is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Ohio State University Medical Center
Dr. Peter A Grant accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Summit
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Peter A Grant in this video.
Dr. Peter A Grant is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Medford, OR.