Dr. Peter A Grant Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Peter A Grant?

Author

Had my first visit with this doctor today. I was treated nicely by the receptionist, but it went downhill from there. Was shown to a exam room where I was told to wait, which is what I did…for about a half hour! The room was directly next to his office and through the walls, I could hear his rather loud voice talking on the phone to someone about his pool and filter problems. Then another call talking about landscapers up near Costco. Then yet another call (I think it might have been his wife, but am not sure). All told, I waited the half hour. I could have taken notes about his conversations. Then he showed up. Rather curt personality and loud. One course he probably failed in school was the reason a human being comes to see a doctor. They probably are worried about their health. He wasn't. Curt orders on what to do, and what to say, and not say. When finished, he rattled off my condition was serious and should see my Primary soon. He told me see the receptionist before leaving. He exited the room leaving me feeling like piece of junk lying next to the road. All in all, I picture this "doctor" sitting at a hockey game screaming his lungs out when a fight breaks out.

Dr. Peter A Grant is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Medford, OR.