Dr. Peter Tuxen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Tuxen?

Giver of life/enjoy your retirement,well deserved.

This great man saved my life!

Dr Tuxen saved my life after I sustained a gunshot wound to the abdomen in 1979. I wiil forever be in debt to this great man and doctor as If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be alive today to build and enjoy my family. Being shot inspired me to get in law enforcement and I have since retired after 28 years. Thank you Dr Tuxen and God Bless to you and your family..

Dr.Tuxen has been working with me for about a year now and I have nothing but pleasant experiences with him. He has done one of my surgeries so far and I couldn't be happier with his work. I'm currently seeing a new GI specialist and I wish Dr.Tuxen could be my all around GI specialist because I have so much trust towards him. I really recommend seeing him if you need a colon surgery. He did an AMAZING job. Never been happier with a doctor before.

Highly recommend Dr. Tuxen

He was very professional yet personable. Did a great work on my husband's anal fisher surgery. He even stopped by my husband's work place to see how he was doing. That showed us that he sincerely cares for his patients. We highly recommend him.