- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
- Children's Hospital Of Philadelphia
- Phoenixville Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter L Abt MD
Dr. Peter L Abt, MD is a doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Philadelphia, PA( and 2 other locations). They have 26 years of experience. Their specialties include Surgery, Transplant Surgery.
Dr. Peter L Abt has 4 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Peter L Abt has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Peter L Abt has the following 23 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Splenectomy)
- Nasal Polyps
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Liver Transplantation
- Abdominal Pain
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hives (Urticaria)
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference.
26 Years Experience
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Peter L Abt Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Peter L Abt
Dr. Abt graduated from the Dartmouth Medical School in 1994. Dr. Abt works in Philadelphia, PA and 4 other locations and specializes in General Surgery and Transplant Surgery. Dr. Abt is affiliated with Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Children's Hospital Of Philadelphia and Phoenixville Hospital.