Dr. Peter Adland Is this you?

3.2

Stay away

Posted on September 27th, 2012

The absolute worst psychiatrist I have ever dealt with. All he cares about is money with no regard for the patient well-being. Completely incompetent with limited knowledge and poor diagnostic skills. Displays no empathy for the patient and allows very short time for sessions. No wonder he gets very few patients (single person run business, can't even afford office staff) and his ratings are the lowest among all psychiatrists in the region.

In his dreams, perhaps...

Posted on April 20th, 2012

Dr. Adland is the most unprofessional doctor I've ever encountered. He is rude, condescending and a disgrace to his profession.

Proceed with caution

Posted on April 22nd, 2011

Arrogant, condescending, rude

So glad that I found Dr. Adland

Posted on December 14th, 2009

I am severely bipolar. Dr. Adland is the perfect "fit" for me from a patient/dr. pt. of view. I feel like he's the doctor I've been searching for. I never felt like I was being rushed or judged. You can see him processing and thinking about what you've said before making a note on his pad. He is more perceptive than other doctors I've had. I try to disclose things to him rather than hold back b/c I want very much to keep his trust. The meds are working very well, I'm thrilled to report. Lower marks in bedside manner? I am aware that he wants succinct rather than 15 minute messages on his ANSWERING MACHINE and that he doesn't want to start a new conversation after the appt. ends. Be aware that all psychiatrists and therapists (in mind, if not action) have wanted/learned to put their foot down about these kinds of things (until they know you better).

dont go!

Posted on March 22nd, 2009

if there was anything lower than one star i would have given it

Dr. Adland is Great!

Posted on October 15th, 2008

I am an adult female who has struggled on/off for years with depression and anxiety. Dr. Adland has worked patiently to regulate medication and help me battle this horrible disease. I appreciate his patience and commitment, especially with regulating my medication. It has not been easy! He is a excellent psychiatrist.

Posted on February 10th, 2016