Dr. Peter Agnello Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Peter Agnello?

Save your time and money

Posted on July 19th, 2017

This doc prescribed 10days costly antibiotics, to my understanding, antibiotics only work on bacterial infections, I don't have any other symptoms besides hearing loss, 2 weeks a go I finished a course of antibiotics prescribed by another fl ent doc, im no doc but i know too many antibiotics are not good for me, this guy did not do any pressure test or swab test for infection! I have no pain, fever or other symptoms of bacterial infection

Highly Skilled and also very Human.

Posted on December 17th, 2016

The doctor and his staff are a wonderful team, I went in for a Thyroid procedure and during the surgery prep one of the nurses asked me what music i wanted to listen to and she played it for me. I felt i was in professional hands and also in human caring hands. I did not feel like a patient and i feel blessed to have been served by such a wonderful staff.

Concerned

Posted on June 22nd, 2016

Like many doctors, he is too busy lecturing to listen. Why is it that a new doctor to a patient assumes that the patient and his/her previous doctors don't know how to treat a patient with a definite condition?!? Very disappointed as I know that he has listened before!

Posted on March 11th, 2016

Having several medical conditions Dr. visits are frequent. Maybe the best visit ever! Awesome!

Long standing patient

Posted on February 17th, 2016

Wow, some of these reviews are hard (nearly impossible) to believe. I have been a longstanding patient of Dr. Agnello and have always found him to be polite, professional and to have a great bed side manner. I say "nearly impossible to believe" due to one comment actually stating that he threw a chart at the patient and told them to get out. As a frequent patient, I know for a fact that his office uses the Electronic Medical Chart and he does not use paper charts anymore. So unless he threw a laptop or computer at this patient, I'm thinking there may have been some serious exaggerations in the review. I find Dr. Agnello to be an outstanding physician and would highly recommend him.

Posted on October 28th, 2015

Impossible to get thru their phone tree to retrieve results. Literally weeks to get an answer. No return call on messages. Would not recommend.

So Disappointed, $$$ No Treatment, No Results

Posted on February 18th, 2015

They did a hearing test, which apparently is standard. I was there for Vertigo issues. I told him my symptoms when I saw him. He tipped my head two ways in a chair, handed me a flyer, and said do this and come back if it gets any worse. I got as much from Google, save your money. Still problems, seeing another Dr. whom is highly recommended and does hands on therapy.

very unprofessional

Posted on September 17th, 2013

this doctor was the most rude, unprofessional doctor I have ever been too! he is bias, extremely rude! and he latterly threw my file in my face and told me to "get out" I was shocked he said he will not take my case, and I need to see a specialist. I thought he WAS the specialist. any way it took one month to get this appointment I sat in the waiting room for over an hour and he only saw me for 10 minutes for he told me to leave. which I am still in shock over. I have no idea why acted the way he did. I got no explanation no excuse me no nothing except "I'm not taking you case, get out" I cant believe it. what an unprofessional, self centered, jerk!

Posted on September 5th, 2012

He is an excellent doctor! He did his residency (I think) here in Tampa at Moffitt Cancer Center....He is extremely knowledgable. I have sent numerous family and friends to him and we all think he's great!

Posted on July 6th, 2012

Dr. Agnello is very caring and saved me another trip to the office after surgery. He continually follows up after removing the tumor on my larynx. He has a great device for cleaning out the ears--5 stars .

Came recommended, and I can see why

Posted on October 6th, 2010

Dr. Agnello came highly recommended from three different sources (two of them being other doctors). My two visits couldn't have been easier or more informative. Waiting time was less than 10 minutes, yet I was never rushed along or given anything less than his complete attention.Also, he knew I was a self pay, and cut me a tremendous break both times. By no means did he seem like a discount doctor, but he did make it affordable for me to fix my ear issues.

Best Doctor experience.

Posted on May 11th, 2010

Dr Peter F. Agnello performed a Thyroid removal operation on my wife about 4 years ago, we have to say that was the best doctor experience we ever had, very knowledgable, experienced, confident, details oriented, and very nice to talk to.my wife did the surgery in two phases, we consider ourselves lucky to have chosen him for that. he still remember us when he sees us.we highly recommend him.