Dr. Peter S Albert Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Peter S Albert?

Patient

I have been a patient of Dr. Albert for about 40years. I first went to him for kidney stones. When I was in my 50's Dr. Albert suggested I take a PSA test . My PSA was high. After several months and a prostate biopsy.Dr. Albert did a T.U.R.P. where he discovered I had prostate cancer. He was extremely kind & compassionate when explained my options. I chose Seed inplants & Radiation .Dr.Albert & his team at S.I.University Hospital treated me with the utmost care & respect.I have been Prostate cancer free since 1998.Dr. Albert voluntary ran the Prostate Cancer Support Group at the hospital.His expertise was admired by all. 3 years ago I was in extreme pain in my bladder .I urinated blood.After being catheterized in the ER. I saw Dr. Albert & he admitted me to clear out the blood clots & see what was happening in my bladder. He found a growth which turned out to be bladder cancer.A month later I went back to him & he scoped my bladder & took samples . All Lab reports showed that the cancer was gone. He did a magnificent job clearing up the bladder cancer.I have had several Urinary infections which he continues to treat & clear up many times.I had a blockage one time after he placed a catheter in me after clearing out some scar tissue.I was going to go to the ER. I spoke to him & he told me to meet him at his office at 7.30pm I did & he cleared the catheter. Not many Dr.s would come back to the office after their hours were over. He did .The staff is very courteous & compassionate to the patient's needs. I recommend hm to all people who ask me who is my urologist. Peter Albert & Adley Raboy are the best.

Dr. Albert.

been going to see Dr. Albert since 2009 being treated for bladder cancer. I have full faith and confidence that he is giving me the right treatment and diagnosis, His staff and partners are very curtious and caring

the best of the best

I remember meeting Dr. Albert a few years ago, when I escorted my brother for his visit. I inquired about a colonoscopy in which I feared little, and knew I was one year later than the recommended age of 50. Dr. Albert spoke in a condescending manner, anything but compassionate, and stated with no understanding in his demeanor "well, you should have had one last year"... and with that turned and went about his way. I am a registered nurse, for 33 yrs and all I thought was well,, " I'm certainly not coming to this guy".

How do you sleep at night?

Words cannot express the disgust I have for you. People come to you for help & guidance & all you do is sell them a dream until you get your big payout. My fiance believed in you when you said he would be fine in 3 months after you ripped his bladder out. We knew there are no guarantees, but he came to you for help & guidance & aftercare, and you couldn't be bothered. Well, HE DIED IN AUGUST! Your bedside manner sucks & you should be ashamed of yourself! May God Have Mercy On Your Soul...

Dr. Peter S Albert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.