Dr. Peter Aldea Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Aldea?

Look no further for the best plastic surgeon!

Posted on December 13th, 2017

After a significant weight loss, I underwent plastic surgery 10 years ago with another local surgeon and was never really satisfied with my results. The procedures left me with very unattractive scars and dog ears at the end of all incisions. Since that time, sagging and excess skin had become an issue due to aging and the loss of an additional 15-20 pounds. Despite any exercise regimen, there was no improvement. After intensely researching other surgeons, I decided to call and setup a consult with Dr. Aldea. The consult was quickly scheduled, but much to my surprise, there was nothing quick about the consult itself. Dr. Aldea spent two hours with me in a very thorough, informative, and educational setting. Dr. Aldea is willing to answer any and all questions, educates you about the body, and wants to hear from you about the concerns and outcome you are looking for in your body. At all times, he makes sure that you are engaging in conversation with him and understanding everything being discussed. He will definitely keep it real with you while giving his honest opinion about the best available options to receive the most optimal results in the end. While doing all of this, he always has your health in his best interest. I left the office that day with no doubt in my mind that he would be the one to perform my surgery. My perspective of him was that he views his work as an art and his passion for his profession was undeniable. I called the office within a few days and selected my surgery date. I saw Dr. Aldea a couple of times prior to surgery for before photos and a thorough overview of the well devised plan for surgery (a complete opposite of my prior surgeon who consulted with me for 15 minutes and saw me the day of surgery). The procedure I had was a butt lift and removal of sagging skin on my lower back (and also what I would call a tummy tuck incision revision, that I know there is probably a better term). The end result eliminated sagging skin on my abdomen, dog ears remaining from previous surgery, and because he used the same incisions on the front from my previous surgery, the scars now look amazing and are all pencil thin!! While Dr. Aldea was prepping me for surgery and making his final markings on me with his colorful markers, the last words I said to him before he left were, “Make me your masterpiece today”, and he did just that. I intend to have a similar procedure done in 9-12 months to eliminate the excess skin on my upper back and, in my opinion, there is no other choice in surgeons than Dr. Peter Aldea. I want to give a special shout out to Dr. Aldea’s assistant, Lilly, who is absolutely fabulous to deal with and has a great energy about her. The initial consult was just between Dr. Aldea and myself, but every other step of the way Lilly was always right there throughout the entire journey. She is very helpful and always readily available prior to surgery and during follow-up care. She is willing to provide you with a contact number where she can be reached 24/7 if needed. She called the day after surgery to make sure I was doing well and answered my calls/text messages whenever I had any questions. In summary, my experience was a 10+ from beginning to end and would recommend Dr. Aldea without hesitation.

Highly recommend!!!

Posted on December 8th, 2017

Dr. Aldea did an excellent job! I highly recommend him above other area plastic surgeons for several reasons. He is extremely knowledgeable in his field, yet not in a way that is intimidating or awkward. His approach to care is that his patients are educated on their options with questions encouraged and answered in a comfortable manner. I did not feel like a just a patient, but rather a specific individual whose problem mattered. I am extremely pleased with my results, and now wish I had seen him years ago.

best choice

Posted on November 16th, 2017

I love my results!! I am only 2 weeks out and the results are already so clear. Dr. Aldea was very informative throughout the whole process and very accessible when questions arose. I would recommend him to all my friends and family. I did several consultations and he was the most thorough and the most passionate about results. He wants to best for his clients.

55 year old mom with post menopause fluff.

Posted on July 21st, 2017

I had liposuction on my stomach and flank by Dr. Aldea. He is an enthusiastic and skilled surgeon looking to give you the best result possible. He considers all the options and presents his surgical goals to you and lets you decide what you want. Without his input, I wouldn't have realized I could achieve a specific look. I’m 5 months post surgery and excited to see my final result. It has been slow healing for me but that is my norm. Dr. Aldea and his staff (especially Lilly) are all helpful and supportive prior to and after the procedure. If you are looking to improve your physical appearance with liposuction, please visit with Dr. Aldea. He will immediately put you at ease with his knowledge and recommendations.

Happy & Beautiful

Posted on June 19th, 2017

Dr. Aldea/Dr.Eby are outstanding doctors. Their staff is very professional they gave me the dream body I always wanted. I would recommend anybody to this group.

Feeling like a new person!

Posted on June 7th, 2017

I'm a very straight forward person that doesn't like to be sold ideas or fed a line to buy into something or someone. Dr. Aldea is the same way, he's very opened , honest, and to the point. He answered any questions I had about my procedure (TT &a back lipo), sometimes even before I could ask them. He was very thorough and made it clear what I was to expect from beginning to end of the procedure and recovery. Bottom line is, if you want to have amazing results as I have, you must follow his instructions and read through the material he gives you. This is major surgery, and you have to be committed to the process. I have had tremendous results and could not be happier. I went from a size 10 to a size 6, and I'm still improving every day. I would trust Dr. Aldea in a heartbeat with any future procedures, and highly recommend him for those seeking amazing results.

AMAZING PLASTIC SURGEON!!!!

Posted on June 5th, 2017

I have been wanting a tummy tuck since I had my 1st c-section 11 yrs ago, and after my 2nd one a yr ago it was a must. However, I had seen so many botched plastic surgeries I was terrified. Picking the right plastic surgeon for me was extremely important and going to take some time, so I thought. I made 3 consultation appts. with different plastic surgeons in the Memphis area. My 1st consultation was with Dr Aldea, and after meeting with him I cancelled my other 2 appts. Dr Aldea explained the procedure thoroughly as well as answered all my questions & concerns. He spent almost 2 hrs with my husband and I during my 1st consultation. He would have taken more time if needed. Dr Aldea is not going to sugar coat things and will let you know exactly what he thinks regardless if it's not what you want to hear. That's exactly the kind of dr I wanted. I originally was interested in a tummy tuck and boob lift after talking with him we decided on a tummy tuck and lipo on my flanks. After my consultation I scheduled my surgery. Lilly is dr Aldea's right hand gal and she is fabulous. She is there to help you with anything you may need before and after surgery. Lilly called and checked on me everyday after the surgery for the 1st week. My tummy tuck & lipo look absolutely AMAZING and I couldn't be any happier with my results and it's only 2 months post-op. I can't even imagine what I'm going to look like 6 months from now. I really didn't have any complications after surgery other then seroma in my back. Dr Aldea saw me twice a week until the seroma was gone which was 2 weeks. I highly recommend anyone interested in any kind of plastic surgery to please set up a consultation with dr Aldea before choosing your dr.

Tummy tuck and lipo

Posted on May 25th, 2017

I had a tummy tuck and lipo and I love my results ! I was self conscious about my body after having four children and Dr . Aldea gave that confidence back to me . I love how everyone in the office were always so friendly and made you feel at ease every time you stepped into the office ! Lilly was always great and helpful in all ways . I only have great things to say about Dr. Aldea and his staff they are the bomb ! I am very satisfied with my results and outcome of the procedures I had done .

He's the BEST!

Posted on January 27th, 2017

Dr. Aldea is a remarkable surgeon! No only because he is amazing at his craft, but also because he exudes genuine care, honesty and passion for his patients. I had the pleasure of having abdominal and upper back lipo performed by Dr. Aldea. From the first day I met him (my consultation), I loved him. His candidness, professionalism and the time he spent with me explaining the pros and cons of the surgery was quite impressive. Well, I'm two months post-op and I'm extremely pleased with my results. Though I still have some swelling, I look and feel fabulous. Even this early after surgery, I have achieved my desired look. Dr. Aldea perfectly sculpted my waistline and it looks completely natural. I'm receiving more looks from men and compliments are coming from everywhere! Even though I didn't have the surgery for this attention, I must admit, it feels really good! For years, I dieted, exercised and wore garments to achieve this look, but to no avail. After 15 years of failed efforts, I knew lipo was my solution. I didn't chose lipo because I was unhealthy or had low confidence, but I did it because I wanted to look a certain way in my clothes, which has boosted my confidence even more. This surgery has positively impacted my life! Dr. Aldea and his staff, especially Lily, are AMAZING healthcare providers. I would only recommend Dr. Aldea for all of your cosmetic needs. If you follow his pre and post-op instructions as I did, you WILL be highly satisfied! Thank you, Dr. Aldea for helping me improve my quality of life. I'm looking forward to what I'm going to look like at 6-8 months, even a year. Summertime, here I come!

He's the BEST!

Posted on January 27th, 2017

The BEST...by far!!!

Posted on January 26th, 2017

Dr. Aldea is an amazing surgeon. Not just because of the awesome work that he's does, but because of his thoroughness, forwardness and passion. This surgery has literally changed my life! I had a great life before the surgery, but now my life is AMAZING! I'm only two months post-op and my body changes are even better than expected. Dr. Aldea re-sculpted my waistline and the outcome has been dramatic. I was in decent shape prior to the surgery, but now my body looks exactly like I hoped. Remember, I'm only two months in, so I still have some swelling and more internal healing to do. I can only imagine what I will look like at 6 months, 8 months and even a year! This seemingly minor tweak in my body shape has significantly enhanced my life...literally, I feel good in my clothes , I look good in my clothes, I get more attention from men and compliments are coming from everywhere. Understand, I don't live my life expecting attention from people, but it sure feels good. When I decided to have this surgery, it was because it was something I've wanted to do for over 15 years. My esteem was not low and I didn't need a confidence booster. I knew there was a certain way I wanted to look in my clothes and despite dieting and exercise, I was not able to achieve the look I was going for. Since the surgery, I know I made the right decision and it's worth every dime! I highly recommend Dr. Aldea for all of your cosmetic needs, because he is the BOMB! Thank you, Dr. Aldea!

Back to my Old Self!

Posted on January 6th, 2017

Dr. Aldea helped to correct stomach issues that I had had since I had my son almost 10 years ago. I feel better than ever and I can fit back into my favorite dress again. I'm feel so much more confident now that I'm back to my old self! Thank you to the Team at Cosmetic Surgery Specialists!