Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Alden
Dr. Peter Alden, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Shakopee, MN, with other offices in Minneapolis, MN and Minneapolis, MN (and 3 other locations). He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Alden is affiliated with Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc and Abbott Northwestern Hospital An Allina Facility. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Alden has 6 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Peter Alden has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Peter Alden has the following 1 expertise
- Aortic Aneurysm
Dr. Peter Alden is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Alden is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Abbott Northwestern Hospital An Allina Facility
32 Years Experience
University of Wisconsin at Madison
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Peter Alden Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Peter Alden's office for more information.
8100 W 78th St Minneapolis, MN : (612) 863-7770
920 E 28th St Minneapolis, MN : (612) 863-6800
2545 Chicago Ave Minneapolis, MN : (612) 863-7770
111 Hundertmark Rd Chaska, MN : (952) 361-2475
2855 Campus Dr Minneapolis, MN : (612) 863-7770
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Peter Alden, MD, FACS - Vascular Surgery in Shakopee, MN, in this video.
Dr. Peter Alden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shakopee, MN.