Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter C Anagnostopoulos MD
Dr. Peter C Anagnostopoulos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Princeton, MN. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter C Anagnostopoulos has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Peter C Anagnostopoulos has the following 3 expertise
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Anagnostopoulos Changed My Life!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peter C Anagnostopoulos - Posted on April 11th, 2018
I had been suffering with (misdiagnosed) intensely painful acid reflux episodes for almost 2 years. I've been seen in the ER prior, treated for Acid Reflux, and sent home only to continue suffering. Just recently and almost a year to the date of my last ER visit I went back into the ER late evening and was seen by Dr. Anagnostopoulos this time, he picked up right away on the fact that it might be my Gullbladder... after a few quick tests he had a surgeon on the line, and surgery scheduled for the next morning. It's been over a month now and I have a normal life back without pain.. no more 5-11hr long excruciating episodes!!! After all of the ENT and Gastro Specialists I've seen, along with the daily meds I'd been taking (for well over a year), Dr. Anagnostopoulos not only gave me answers but he fixed it!! I have my life back!! I can't thank him enough!
Went to emergency services in the evening with blood pressure elevating rapidly.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peter C Anagnostopoulos - Posted on July 24th, 2017
28 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 1991
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Peter C Anagnostopoulos Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFAIRVIEW NORTHLAND MEDICAL CENTER, 911 Northland Dr, Princeton, MN
Dr. Peter C Anagnostopoulos is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Princeton, MN.