Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Peter A Antonacopoulos has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Peter A Antonacopoulos has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 2 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peter A Antonacopoulos - Posted on July 10th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Peter A Antonacopoulos - Posted on November 13th, 2008
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Bon Secours Hospital
Dr. Peter A Antonacopoulos accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
More about Dr. Peter A Antonacopoulos
Dr. Antonacopoulos will see patients aged 16 years and older.
Locations & DirectionsMIDMICHIGAN PHYSICIANS GROUP, 609 Quarter St, Gladwin, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Peter A Antonacopoulos, MD - Internal Medicine in Gladwin, MI, in this video.
Dr. Peter A Antonacopoulos is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gladwin, MI.