Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Arger
Dr. Peter Arger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology. Dr. Arger is affiliated with Hospital of the University of PA, Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System and Chester County Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Arger has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Fetal Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Cystic)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Liver Diseases
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pelvic Cancer
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Stomach Cancer
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Uterine Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Arger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hospital of the University of PA
Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Chester County Hospital
University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Clinical Practices of the University of Pennsylvania
52 Years Experience
University of Illinois at Chicago
Graduated in 1961
Dr. Peter Arger accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Peter Arger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.