Dr. Peter Arino Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Highest standards in my healthcare

I have recieved the most thorough, confidential & compassionate treatment from Dr. Arino. He was careful in my diagnosis and aggressive in my treatment plan. Though my condition is difficult to treat he never quit. I still continue to recieve the highest standard of care. I have been a patient of Dr. Arino for 3.5 yrs. He is trustworthy, exceptionally smart and answers all questions profficently. I never feel rushed or uncomfortable. I would recommend my closest loved ones into Dr. Arino's care. He has surrpassed all standanrds for what an excellent provider should be. His surgical nurse Janet exceeds excellence and is kind as well. I have an awful chronic illness that has made my life almost unbearable. I could have never made it this far without the care I recieved from them. Also, for nurse Jodi as well. It's the staff that makes the practice whole. In addition to supierior care I recieve from an outstanding physician.

Type 2 Diabetes