Dr. Peter A Azar Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Peter A Azar?

Very personable and easy to talk with about my concerns. He does excellent follow up.

WORST Doctor's Office Ever

After having chest pains for three weeks and a rash that spread from head to toe, I was still not able to get an appointment to see Dr. Azar. Dr. Azar is both my primary care doctor and my cardiologist, but I have been told by his office that they will not allow me to see him. They will only book an appointment with an assistant. They rarely answer their phones and seem to work only two mornings per week. They have an assistant to an assistant call back with results and if you ask any questions they say they will have to get back to you. They never call back. Very frustrating!!! I am switching to a real doctor.

Rude staff and quick Dr.

I feel as though he is doing me a favor by seeing me. He never calls back and his staff is rude!