Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Peter F Aziz
Peter F Aziz is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Peter F Aziz has the following 3 expertise
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia
- Fainting (Syncope)
Showing 1 of 3
He spent a lot of time talking with us
Self-verified patient of Peter F Aziz - Posted on October 15th, 2012
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Peter F Aziz
Dr. Aziz completed his pediatric cardiology fellowship at the Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia in 2010 and continued his training there in pediatric electrophysiology. During his fellowship, Dr. Aziz was awarded a training grant under the National Institute of Health (NIH) to investigate genotype and phenotype correlations in pediatric patients with long QT syndrome. Dr. Aziz also acquired skills in catheter ablation of pediatric arrhythmias and device (pacemaker and ICD) implantation. Following his fellowship, Dr. Aziz joined the Cleveland Clinic as a pediatric electrophysiologist. He is active in the training and teaching of medical students, residents and fellows, an activity that continuously inspires him. Dr. Aziz is also quite active in research and was the recent recipient of the SADS 2011 Young Investigator Award for his work on long QT syndrome.
Locations & DirectionsCS Mott Children's Hospital, 1540 E Hospital Dr, Ann Arbor, MI
Peter F Aziz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.