Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Peter L Babinski has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
Showing 5 of 30
Very satisfied with my options and treatments presented by this doctor. I was seen at all times by the doctor and not by physician's assistants or other nurses. Every question I had was answered and I was never rushed. I just wish all doctors I have to go to, would provide the same attention and show as much interest to help as Dr. Babinski did.
42 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Peter L Babinski accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHoly Cross Medical Group, 800 E Broward Blvd Ste 103, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Dr. Peter L Babinski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.