Dr. Peter Babinski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Babinski?

Staff terrible

Posted on January 21st, 2014

His up front staff is terrible! Called twice to get a perscription with a staff that couldnt give a care! They chged 180.00 for office visit . The office never returned calls ! Ill never go back

Posted on February 12th, 2013

Billing errors and no effort to correct issues. do not use this Doctor.

Posted on October 22nd, 2012

Simple.... actually look forward to Dr.B appointments!!!

Very Thorough Knowledgeable Dermatologist

Posted on July 19th, 2011

Very satisfied with my options and treatments presented by this doctor. I was seen at all times by the doctor and not by physician's assistants or other nurses. Every question I had was answered and I was never rushed. I just wish all doctors I have to go to, would provide the same attention and show as much interest to help as Dr. Babinski did.

Steve M

Posted on February 2nd, 2011

His touch is gentle, his bedside manner is comfortable, his knowledge is vast. I trust him implicitly.

Botox

Posted on January 21st, 2011

I am writing this to warn any prospective patients contemplating Botox treatments. I went there with my wife. Both of us wanted Botox between our eyebrows. My wife was charge $300 and I was charged $480. Three weeks later I saw very little difference. I called and made an appointment. I told the Botox person, Janet, that I was disappointed and would like s little more so there were no frown lines. She agreed that I could use another treatment. I said I assumed there would be no charge and she said, Oh no, she would charge me for more Botox. I couldn't believe it. I have had this done before by other doctor's offices, paid less and have had much better results. The reason I went to this office was because it was very close to my home. I want to warn anyone considering using this doctor to be careful. This office charges top prices and does not stand behind their work.

Best Doctor I've ever been. Wish all doctors were like Dr. Babinski

Posted on October 8th, 2010

I have never been with a Doctor who spent so much time with me and felt so confident about his knowledge. Dr. Babinski went beyond my expectations when answering my questions, explaining my conditions and following up my treatment. Two other dermatologists were unable to diagnose my conditions before. At the same time, I've never been to an office where the staff is so willing to help and assist with any issue.

Posted on August 23rd, 2017