Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Baginsky
Dr. Peter Baginsky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Rosa, CA, with other offices in San Francisco, CA and Santa Rosa, CA (and 2 other locations). He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Baginsky is affiliated with Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital, Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa and Palm Drive Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Baginsky has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Baginsky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Palm Drive Hospital
Petaluma Valley Hospital
Sutter Warrack Hosp, Santa Rosa, Ca
30 Years Experience
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Peter Baginsky accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Peter Baginsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Rosa, CA.