Dr. Peter Barry Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Peter Barry?

Could not be happier

Posted on October 2nd, 2013

Im not really one to write reviews unless they are truly worth per se. I have been to several doctors in the past year and have spent basically my life savings trying to get help. Dr. Barry was the only doctor that really listened to me, was not in a rush to get my out at all and helped me beyond comprehension. I feel like I made and friend and found a life-long type doctor. Thank you for being a good person and great doctor. You have TRULY helped me and i'm more than grateful. I would recommend him to anyone I possible could...so thank you.

MY EXPERIENCE WITH DOCTOR PETER BARRY

Posted on April 2nd, 2013

I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT WITH DOCTOR PETER BARRY OVER 12 YEARS. HE IS VERY FRIENDLY. HE LISTENS TO ME VERY WELL.

BEING A PATIENT OVER 12 YEARS

Posted on February 11th, 2013

DOCTOR BARRY I HAVE BEEN WITH YOU OVER 12 YEARS. YOU GIVE ME SUCH EXCELLENT CARE AND THE MOST EXCELLENT ADVICE. YOU ARE SUCH A WONDERFUL DOCTOR AND VERY CARING.

Posted on July 9th, 2012

Dr Barry is truly exceptional. He is intelligent, kind and caring.

Posted on March 29th, 2012

Peter Barry is Smart But he is never in the office

Office follow up lacking

Posted on March 26th, 2012

Dr Barry is a Great doc with great mannerism and extremely personable. Getting him or his office to provide information regarding XRAY results was pretty painful. Doctor Barry indicated he would be very timely in getting back to me with results but that was far from the case. Ashley was rude and annoyed at my calls regarding trying to get results. Results were faxed (and then supposedly not received) and then re-faxed - and then needed a medical assistant to review - and then "the Doctor" needed to review and then "you may need to come in for an appointment". When asked to speak to an office manager "she was unavailable". No estimate, no apology for the delay - just a feeling that I was annoying them in trying to see what was wrong with me. Really feels bad when you are a new patient, in a new town and you get the feeling from a Physician's office that you are not worthy of proper care or follow up.

Posted on January 7th, 2012

I've been seeing Dr Barry since he joined the practice. He has seen me through some really difficult times. He is intelligent and caring. I especially like that he always makes me feel like I am his only patient for the day even when he is busy!

Horrible Serise

Posted on August 30th, 2011

After going for my initial appointment the doctor said to get x-rays immediately I did. I dropped off the x-rays that same day. Then waited and waited with no response from the doctors. Then after I repeatedly called the receptionist read my results as very bad and needed immediate attention. Then the doctor came on the phone with a different result. The out me on hold for 30 minutes and hung up. The worst customer service I have ever dealt with. I have never complained about anything before but I would avoid this doctor at all cost. Just a awful experience.

Posted on October 12th, 2017