Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Peter A Beglin has the following 1 specialty
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
Dr. Peter A Beglin has the following 5 expertise
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
Showing 5 of 16
How can I dislike, the man 'SAVED' my life approximately 13 years ago along with the great staff of Peace health St. Joseph's. He is ALWAYS through for when I check in with him. Has good 'bedside' manner and is professional in his presentation to me. Appears to be 'up' on the latest diagnosis, technology and application for the patient. Heartily recommended.
After my husband had a cardiac arrest, Dr Beglin was caring, answered questions, and was very present and knowledgeable. When my husband suffered a stroke a few days later, Dr Beglin had to, with a team of other professionals, come up with some tough choices in a tough situation. But his humanity shone through, and actually, all is well toady, with my husband on the mend! Care from people like Dr Beglin counts! thank you.
I highly recommend Dr. Beglin. He is extremely knowledgeable,capable and professional.He is a caring Dr. with great bedside manner. He takes the time to answer questions and explain procedures well! I just had a complete heart cath test done and he followed up with me three times before I left the Hospital. Kudos to Dr. Pete Beglin!
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
27 Years Experience
Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Fletcher Allen Healthcare
Dr. Peter A Beglin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Peter A Beglin in this video.
Dr. Peter A Beglin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellingham, WA.