- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Peter C Belitsos has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Peter C Belitsos has the following 10 expertise
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Peter C Belitsos Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Peter C Belitsos
Dr. Belitsos graduated from the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in 1983. Dr. Belitsos works in Lutherville Timon, MD and specializes in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Belitsos is affiliated with Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center and The Johns Hopkins Hospital.