- South County Health
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Peter J Bellafiore has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Peter J Bellafiore has the following 9 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorder
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
29 Years Experience
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Peter J Bellafiore Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Peter J Bellafiore
Dr. Bellafiore graduated from the University of Vermont College of Medicine in 1991. Dr. Bellafiore works in Narragansett, RI and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Bellafiore is affiliated with South County Health.