Have you seen Dr. Peter J Bellafiore?

Patient

Doc has been great with me. Hard to imagine the nasty bad reviews as that is not my experience.

Awful

Dismissive, idiot and sexist too..."women get migraines all the time" don't believe me? Make an appointment.

Terrible

He looks at you as if you're a science experiment

Rude and condescending

I saw Dr B after a tramatic brain injury. I have absence seizures, loss of memory, reading and speech comprehension difficulties. He told me there is nothing wrong! I can't read or comprehend when someone talks to me or watching a movie. I can't remember names, I have loss of time, forget to take my pills and eat........but there is nothing wrong with me!!!!! Thanks for your concern and professional health care.

a doctor's doctor

Dr Pete had a tough nut with me: a fellow physician with a chronic pain complaint. Despite lots of disappointing attempts, he is sticking with me and making dogged progress where others have long surrendered.He is a doctor's doctor!

Dr. Peter J Bellafiore is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Narragansett, RI.

Dr. Peter J Bellafiore Is this you?