Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Peter J Beller has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Peter J Beller has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Peter J Beller has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Peter J Beller is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
While under his care, this doctor made a simple condition 10X's worse then it could have been. A hysterectomy should take 2 months from beginning to end. Mine is going to take 2 years. The wound he created by being sloppy I have been told may never heal and needs at least 2 more surgeries in addition to the 3 I have already had. The hernia that he watched grow is now 20 mm and the surgeon said he may not be able to remove it. I may be left like this forever!Before beller I road mountain bike and horses. Now I watch TV and live in the doles. I can't work, I can't collect unemployment, and I have daily nurses that get upset if I so much as empty the garbage. MY life is over. Do yourself a favor and avoid this guy.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
37 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHartford Hospital, 80 Seymour St, Hartford, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Peter J Beller in this video.
Dr. Peter J Beller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hartford, CT.