Dr. Peter Beller Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Peter Beller?

great? really?

Posted on August 16th, 2011

While under his care, this doctor made a simple condition 10X's worse then it could have been. A hysterectomy should take 2 months from beginning to end. Mine is going to take 2 years. The wound he created by being sloppy I have been told may never heal and needs at least 2 more surgeries in addition to the 3 I have already had. The hernia that he watched grow is now 20 mm and the surgeon said he may not be able to remove it. I may be left like this forever!Before beller I road mountain bike and horses. Now I watch TV and live in the doles. I can't work, I can't collect unemployment, and I have daily nurses that get upset if I so much as empty the garbage. MY life is over. Do yourself a favor and avoid this guy.

The best OB/GYN in CT

Posted on January 10th, 2009

Amazing physician with a fabulous bed side manner. Professional, intelligent, and caring. The absolute best!

Posted on October 17th, 2014