Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Peter U Bendt
Dr. Peter U Bendt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Franklin, PA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter U Bendt has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Peter U Bendt has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Peter U Bendt has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Peter U Bendt is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Bendt is phenomenal. He listens, explains, and THEN treats. He takes the patient's opinion into consideration when looking at treatment options, and he set in motion a chain of events that helped to repair a bone deformity in my daughter, which all our other doctors totally ignored. My only regret is that I didn't start seeing Dr. Bendt YEARS ago.
I been Dr Bendt's patient about 14 yrs. He is only one of two Doctors that respects what I have to say about my conditions and responsibly goes thru my records to keep up with my history. Never fails to advise me of test results and has always shown up anytime there was an emergency. I can not recommend this Doctor enough.
I have been a patient of Dr.Bendt for some time he and his staff has always treated me with respect and has taken the time to answer any questions and he explains all test that need/have been done.he has even scheduled my yearly physical and diabetic exam together so it would save me some money,How many doctors will do that!
I have been to Dr. Bendt several times for some serious health issues. The staff has always been helpful and prompt in scheduling me an appointment. I have regularly gotten in the same day or in just a few days. He has always been caring and helpful. His staff have been pleasant and easy to work with. He has even phoned me at home to follow up on my care. He has spent plenty of time with me and his concern has been wonderful.
35 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Mcleod Regional Medical Center
Dr. Peter U Bendt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark KeystoneBlue
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Partner Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFranklin Community Medicine, 464 Allegheny Blvd Ste 2D, Franklin, PA
Dr. Peter U Bendt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Franklin, PA.